auf reddit findet sich ein interessanter Post eines Fan Diablo 1 Fans. Docalypse plant einen Diablo 1 Mod auf der. Es finden sich einige tolle Infos, coole Screenshots und Videos. Interessierte sollten einmal einen Blick auf werfen.
I've been working on this mod for about 2 weeks now. Currently, I have the main town (mostly) complete, basic layout of the 1st dungeon done.
My mod is named Divinity: Inferno. Here's what I have planned:
- 26 hand-crafted levels* beneath the Cathedral (Dungeons, Catacombs, Crypts, Hive, Caves, Planes).
- Hand-placed uniques hidden behind secret areas, puzzles, or difficult encounters for the level.
- Secret areas discovered by your perception score.
- Traps to destroy your party, unless your rogue spots/disarms them.
- Reworked magic system (modders are able to rework spells, but not add new ones yet - Expecting this to change with future engine updates).
- Voiced dialogue (I have an experienced voice actor on board)
- Reworked/reimagined story, resembling but not copying the original story (Experienced writer on board).
- Dark gritty music (2 experienced musicians on board).
- Dark gritty atmosphere/dungeons.
- 2-4 player co-op, but you can take solo control of your party if you're a soloist as well.
Here's my progress albums/video
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
*The Divinity Engine does not support randomization of levels.